Monday, November 28, 2011

D.I.Y. Love Monday's!

D.I.Y. Christmas at the Moore's!

My love for decorating has led me to the decision that each year I am going to come up with a theme for our Christmas tree. A friend mentioned that it could get expensive and so I decided that our tree each year is going to be a D.I.Y tree. So using things that are free, that you have already, or easy to make in order to save money, are going to be the key to this new little project for me.  I LOVE the challenge of decorating on a budget but more so the ability to be creative with the things that I have!

A Shabby Chic Christmas!!
Hand made Christmas ornaments!
The only reason to Celebrate Christmas:
 The birth of our Lord and Savior!
Nativity Set made in Kenya, Africa
Elf on a Shelf!

4 comments:

  1. so pretty! i'm over at your blog from "along from the ride." great post over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely decor Ashley! Your journaling post was good too.by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just read your guest post over at iamalongfortheride. :) Loved it! You have inspired me to be a better, more regular journaler! I've heard from a few friends at church how much it has helped their walk. What do you generally journal about? I love your African nativity set!!!

    Merry Christmas!

    Jasanna
    http://munchtalk.blogspot.com/2011/11/turkey-bowl-christmas-decorating-and.html

    ReplyDelete