Friday, December 9, 2011

Over the mantel and through the woods...

Guest Blog post: By Lauren Johnson
We are very excited to introduce you to Lauren Johnson! Her creativity and design expertise prompted her to start her own interior design company. Since part of Events By Ashley is designing, we fell in love with Lauren's style and desire to make beautiful things out of ashes. She has been featured on Channel 12 "Design Time" and has a lot of inspiration over at her Three Pink Dots blog. Make sure you check out her blog for great ideas for holiday decor, event, and house decor.
Hi there, Events By Ashley readers! First of all, I want to thank Ashley for having me over, I always love a good inspiration day. Today I'm reviewing my top five mantel pictures that will hopefully inspire some of you to create your own mantel madness. Come on over to my blog Three Pink Dots and send me pics of your creation for Christmas! Here's a few Friday photos to get you kickin.

 LOVE this whimsical design here. Boxwood wreath, beautiful mirror, staffordshire dog with a little adornment...
Love the traditional red and green. Thee wreaths look like they are made of compacted carnations. Affordable if you are going to use many many flowers.
 Beautiful colors, if not creating this... use as a color palate inspiration!
 Last, but defiantly not least... my favorite. The overwhelming mantel of Christmas ornaments. I will have this in my house one day.
All photos via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment