Monday, January 26, 2015

Stephanie + Jake

When a bride calls and wants us to help them plan their wedding, I am both honored and excited to be able to help them along the way. With Stephanie, she became more than a client, but more of a close friends I advocated for along the way. The LOVE between Stephanie and Jake was evident from the moment I met them both and even more noticeable when I read the vows Steph sent to me to read. I cried and knew that God had truly brought them together. I know that their love goes above and beyond any issue we dealt with after the wedding was over and clean up began.

Stephanie is a super creative, incredible designer; a hair dresser by trade...and so the elements and details of her wedding were personalized and a true reflection of the couples style. I loved how unique and special each detail was. From custom built bars, a beautiful back drop created for the ceremony, bells instead of flowers for the little ADORABLE flower girls and the head table that was to die for.

Thankful for the opportunity to witness and share in their love and for the countless opportunities we had to learn and grow. Enjoy the pictures taken by Photographer, Morgan Weber...they are stunning!

Venue: Murfin Stable-Private Venue
Caterer: Newport Grill
Videographer: Brandon Parigo
Florist: Magnolia Floral Studio
Furniture Rentals: Ruffles and Rust-A Vintage Rental Company
Transportation: Spot's Party Bus
Wedding Cake: Buckingham Cakes

































Here is to HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment