Monday, September 24, 2012

BURLAP is the new BLACK
We are always looking for fresh, creative ideas for wedding inspiration. I recently attended the Red Barn Sale in Benton, Kansas and was fortunate to meet a very creative artist there; Mindy Betthauser, Owner of The MASH Wife. Her personalized touches and creativity give her designs that one of a kind look. So, in honor of fall and BURLAP becoming the new BLACK, I want to introduce you to this amazing creator.
In her own Words:
"I am a Child of God, proud Army wife, Mother to a little furbaby (Riley Bugsly our Lhasa Apso), fitness fanatic, and a kitchen adventures, outdoors enthusiastic,health lover, a Fibromyalgia patient, craft doer, DIY-er, party planner...ok really organized planner of everything, furniture refurbish-er, hiker, daughter, sister, niece, cousin, and my new role very proud Auntie! I love to take pictures, be outdoors, hike,work-out (in fact as I type I am doing leg work-outs) play games,and make things. I never thought I would blog, in fact I first thought blogging was well rediculious until I started reading blogs and started learning, laughing and sharing with others. I am now a HUGE fan of blogs! I have been talking about starting a blog for almost a year now but not being technologically impaired I kept putting it off because I didn't know what I was doing but today I woke up and said "Mindy(that's me!), lets do this!"
Some of her creations:
 
 
 Please check out her Facebook page for more pictures! She has quite the collection! 
 
As you can see, it was easy for me to fall in love with all of her hand-made merchandise! Mindy wants to make the day of one bride, by giving away a customized, ring bearer pillow.
To win:
Like The MASH Wife on facebook
Checkout and/or Follow her blog
Like Events By Ashley on facebook
 
Please leave a comment on THIS BLOG POST, for each task completed.
Winner will be announced, October 1, 2012 

No comments:

Post a Comment