Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Yummy Comfort foods served with perfection for your next Party!

Want a comfort food to serve at your next party, but not sure how to display or serve it? Try this unique, cute way of serving one of our favorite comfort foods! Love this idea!

Mac and Cheese Cups

by Emily

"When I first graduated from college, and was living in a dreary little apartment, mac and cheese was one of my few specialties. Granted it was straight from a box, but it was one of those meals that made me feel like I was home. I shared a gussied up truffle version a couple of years back (here), and since the Academy Awards are just days away, I thought I’d make it more party-friendly. I followed this recipe and found the bite-sized portions to be even more appealing, and were just as good served hot as they were room temperature."
http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/ Check out Emily's blog for other awesome ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment