Sunday, July 24, 2011

Welcome to Events By Ashley

Welcome to Events By Ashley! I am so excited for all the possibilities and events to come. A special thank you to those of you who have encouraged me and made this dream a reality! A friend of mine took this photo. I find this to be so encouraging in the way that we live our lives and serve others. Of course I believe there is more to happiness than just these things, but these things are all just a part of it!



My love for decorating, the hearts of people and the true desire to make those hearts full of joy is what prompted me to follow my own heart and make myself available to help design, plan, set up for events and most importantly, help ease the stress that such an important day can bring.

 Don't forget to check us out on facebook!  www.facebook.com/events.ashley

Stay tuned for all that is to come!


No comments:

Post a Comment